Anglers requested a slightly faster action rod for certain fishing conditions and LOOP listened. The brand new next generation series of Cross SX fly rods has been carefully designed and tested over a two year period to provide modern fly fishers with a proven combination of proprietary nano-resin and high tensile carbon called Cross Core Technology System. This construction has enabled us to fine tune the extensive benefits of this material combination creating a fusion of strength, power and pinpoint accuracy. Our world renowned designers and team members tested and re-tested each model around the globe against multiple species, in a wide range of climates and fishing conditions before submitting the rods for final evaluation. Our ultimate criteria became fulfilling the requests by some of the worlds best anglers while maintaining the distinctive LOOP action.
- Blank in aesthetic matte smoke finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in Gun Metal finish
- Titanium stripper guides
- Black Nickel snake- and tip guides
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit
- Delivered in matching aluminum tube and cloth bag