SST DRY FLY LINE
Optimal Presentation Taper for wind-resistant dry flies
THE SST DRY FLY taper dimensions are designed for optimal presentation of wind-resistant dry flies to surface-taking fish. The unique taper profile is configured to offer both accuracy and distance when turning over bulky dry flies on long presentation leaders. By integrating an extended rear taper, anglers are offered additional increase in line-lifting ability especially needed in dry fly fishing where fast recasts and less line retrieval is an distinct advantage.
The high performance of the Dry Fly is a direct result of several seasons of continual testing in Labrador, Canada. The objective with this line was to match optimised casting performance and fly presentation with the sheer exhilaration of a surface take – mission completed.
- Performance taper for rapid rod load and fly presentation
- Dual colour for optimised line control
- Super slick coating for longer casts
- Handling section for enhanced durability
- Low profile welded loops on both ends of the fly line